Modabber™ Wrist Orthosis (5818, 5819)
Order No. Description / Options
- Constructed of Kuhl™ perforated neoprene, allowing moisture to escape, while retaining heat and providing compression
- 4 way stretch of neoprene ensures brace conforms to contour of hand
- Aluminum palmal stay is removable and malleable
- Patented patient assist strap makes one-handed application easy
- Universal sizing reduces inventory needs
5818 Kuhl™ Modabber™ Wrist - Long
5819 Kuhl™ Modabber™ Wrist - Short
Specify Right or Left
Pediatric wrist circumference 4" to 6"
PDAC Approved L3908
US Patent 6,142,966
M. Ramin Modabber, M.D.
Developed in collaboration with
Dr. Modabber who is a Hand &
Upper Extremity Specialist at Santa
Monica Orthopaedic and Sports
Medicine Group and Saint John's
Health Center in Santa Monica, CA.