The FUSION Lateral OA brace is a functional brace designed to provide lateral off-loading for unicompartmental osteoarthritis patients.
Unlike other competitive lateral OA braces, which use the same bulky hinge on either side of the knee, the FUSION brace has the industry’s first low-profile hinge. This is especially important for the inside, or medial, part of the knee. Medial hinges which are too bulky can hit the other knee, or otherwise interfere with the wearer’s movement. The FUSION Lateral OA also incorporates an offset gauge that clearly displays the amount of load applied in half-millimeter increments. And, because it features BREG’s revolutionary ProForm technology, patients always get an intimate, contoured fit, that keeps the brace solidly in place all day long.
- Lateral compartment OA (mild to moderate)
- Chondral defect procedures
- Meniscus procedures and repairs
- Meniscal cartilage derangement
BREG’s FUSION Lateral OA knee brace offers the following benefits:
- Innovative thumbwheel dial makes precision off-loading adjustments easy – no tools required
- Sleek frame design provides unhindered mobility
- ProForm™ technology offers contoured fit and maximum protection
- PivotPoint straps provide superior comfort during motion
- Cushioned straps and pads increase comfort
Part # Description
037XX FUSION Lateral OA, OTS, LT, S-XXL
038XX FUSION Lateral OA, OTS, RT, S-XXL