|Bledsoe Wee Walker Boot|
The Bledsoe Wee Walker Pediatric Boot is the first off-the-shelf low profile pediatric boot that offers superior comfort along with unsurpassed support. Only three sizes are offered thus reducing inventory cost. These sizes will fit left or right, ages 18 months to 9 years old.
- Promotes faster healing through strong support with maximum mobility.
- Designed for kids on the go. It's lighter and easier than conventional casts.
- Unique rocker design simulates a near normal gait.
- Keeps kids comfortable with breathable, washable foam wrap.
- Kid-tough performance from durable powder coated aluminum.
This device is indicated for post-injury or post-operative application to grade 1, 2, or 3 ankle sprains, and stable or internally fixed fractures of the foot or ankle. Also indicated for treatment of stable or internally fixed fractures or fractures with bridging callous of the middle to distal tibia or fibula.
This device is contraindicated for unstable fractures and proximal tibial or fibular fractures.