The BOA SI Belt stabilizes the sacroiliac joint to reduce pain and swelling. It features the patented Lacer Compression System, which utilizes a multiple tear-drop channel design, high-tension cords, and a simple pull strap to apply circumferential compression. This unique system allows the patient or clinician to effectively tighten the orthosis with minimal exertion and body motion.
- Sacroiliac pain & dysfunction
- Post sacroiliac injection
Features and Benefits:
- Easy application with single-pull design
- Even, progressive compression from proprietary teardrop Lacer Compression System
- Easily adjustable for all-day wear
- Comprised of breathable Airmesh® for maximum comfort
Part # Description Waist Measurement
60072 BOA SI Belt, S 25" - 35"
60073 BOA SI Belt, M 35" - 45"
60074 BOA SI Belt, L 45" - 55"
Measurement taken 1" above widest part of hip.